Justin M. Kincheloe is a partner and co-founder of Thompson Steinberg. He has extensive experience in representing debtors in bankruptcy court. Mr. Kincheloe has also worked on a number of cases involving civil litigation matters.
Mr. Kincheloe received his Juris Doctorate from Western State University College of Law. He has been admitted to practice in each of the four federal districts in California. While studying law at Western State, Mr. Kincheloe served as Marketing Editor for Law Review.
Phone: 951-359-1209 x202
*Member of the Orange County Bar Association
*AVVO Member and Contributor
* Member of Business International Network (BNI) Orange County
Click on the links below to read The Legal Chew’s Bankruptcy blogs (written by our very own Justin Kincheloe):
- General Overview of Chapter 13
- Non-Dischargeable Debt- Post-Petition Homeowners Association Dues
- Stopping a Foreclosure Using the Bankruptcy Laws
- Understanding the Means Test
- Serial Bankruptcy Filers